Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If It Ain't One Thing - It's Another

Infection

Today, Trudie's temperature went up and she now has a 102 degree fever. They have assigned her an infectious disease doctor now. Please pray that the drugs will get this under control!

Surgery Postponed

Since she has the fever, the hip-repair surgery has been postponed. They will not operate when she has a fever. We will get a new date once the fever is licked.

Deck Postponed

The contractor who was going to supervise the deck repair has a conflict on 11/3. So we've tentatively penciled in Saturday 11/10 to do the deck R&R.

Please be in prayer for me too. I need wisdom on how to budget my energy which isn't up to what it used to be pre-illness.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Put the deck off for at least 6 months. It can wait. That's my vote.
Valerie

Valerie said...

What's with the "blog owner approval"? You need something else to do?

patrckb said...

It allows anyone the ability to post with out having a blogspot.com account. But the comments must be approved by me before they are posted. HTH, P}

Anonymous said...

Wow, Patrick! Trudie and you are in my prayers daily! I know y'all were really counting on today's hip surgery to relieve Trudie of some pain. I'll be praying that the fever will go away quickly and there will be no obstacles to getting the surgery rescheduled ASAP!! Miriam