Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Almost Outta There

The consensus is that Trudie will be better served by going to a rehabilitation center. She will get more intense treatment there and so she will get better quicker.

So now it is a matter of where will she go.

North Fulton Hospital has a rehab center. It is near us and is supposed to be very good. Their staff is going to evaluate Trudie tomorrow to see if she is a good candidate for their services.

So she should be leaving Northside Hospital tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday.

She still continues to feel weak. She had been leaving her cell phone off and the room phone unplugged a lot of the time to help her rest. If you have tried to contact her and have not been able to, it isn't you. I've received the same treatment so I've felt your pain. Please be patient; I KNOW it can frustrating.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm glad to know that she turns off the phones when she needs rest. Tell her to keep doing that! Then I won't hesitate to call for fear of disturbing her. Let us know when she goes to rehab and send me her address so I can send cards. Tell her to hang in there and she'll be better soon! Love you two!
Valerie & Ralph

Tim Hanley said...

I totally agree with Valerie. No rest=no recovery. We love you all and know the Father has given all this to you as a gift. Does not feel like it, but He sometimes gives very strange gifts to grow our faith. Not the road we would have chosen for you two, but it is the road the Lord is with you on together. We love you and will continue to pray daily.
Tim
Zephaniah 3:17