Monday, September 24, 2007

Chocolate Slow Down

Too Much Chocolate
Trudie's blood sugar is getting a little high. So she has asked that the well-wishers slow down on the chocolate. She really appreciate the thought and the chocolate (so have I); it has been just a little too much of a good thing.

Stairs
Today Trudie climbed a few stairs for the first time. She really felt a sense of accomplishment. She is working as hard as she can with her PT and OT people.

Evaluation
Tomorrow her "team" will get together and assess her progress. We believe that they are close to setting a go home date. It could be as early as next Monday. That would be exciting news. I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patrick,

Please let Trudie know that I'm praying for you both. Thanks for keeping everyone updated on the blog and my best for speedy recovery.

Jon Moon